WHO IS AUTOSTRIPE FOR?
AutoSTRIPE is aimed at road striping design engineers.
WHAT IS AUTOSTRIPE?
AutoSTRIPE is road striping and traffic management design software which allows engineers to produce road layout drawings quickly and easily in AutoCAD and MicroStation with localisation for the North American and Australasian regions.
WHY CHOOSE AUTOSTRIPE?
AutoSTRIPE can be used to automatically label and calculate the quantities of each type of marking used, showing cost estimates where rates are available. To assist with safety audits or for public consultation, it will generate 3D views as a driver would see them. You can enhance your drawings with 3D features, allowing you to account for buildings, walls, trees, signs and pedestrian railings when checking sight lines.
When you are done, AutoSTRIPE designs can be exchanged with other organizations.
AT A GLANCE
1. Uses rule based road striping-ensuring compliance with Local Traffic standards
2. Draws road stripes quickly saving you time
3. Supplied with a comprehensive set of standards, MUTCD symbols, arrows and line types
4. Supplied with road text font matching local
5. Multiple objects are drawn as ‘Street Features’ and can be edited as one
6. Easy editing enables different proposed ‘what if’ designs to be tested quickly